Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Craft days rock!!!!!

Okay, don't die of shock....I'm back!

A quick run down of life lately, starting with our latest craft day
I spent a wonderful day recently with a fabulous group of ladies creating all sorts of craft projects.
These days are always filled with inspiration, laughs, happiness and the odd bit of ribbing between the girls, good thing we are such good friends. Don't know how i would cope without these amazingly talented, awesome ladies. Thanks girls :-)

Barbara, Me, Gill, Ann and Noleen.

Ann's class was a beaded dragonfly (still unfinished), but my favourite were the beaded spiders!

Barb's class included a decorated gift bag and some cute wee gift boxes....loved these!
How cute are the owl boxes!


Gill's class included these lovely owls and chicken pin cushions.
I don't sew so this was really out of my comfort zone, but i got there in the end.


And my class was this easel card.

I really enjoyed my day out but with all of the brain power used i admit i was knackered when i got home. Nothing an evening on the couch with a glass of wine didn't fix though.
I'm already looking forward to the next big day out.





5 comments:

Barbara F said...

SUCH a GREAT day!
You ladies are a lot of fun, and you all inspire me, one-way-or-another (Feel like breaking into song right about now!).
I too am looking forward to our next crafting marathon.
Hugs B xx

glomac1 said...

What a great days work. Love the chickens.

Barb said...

Gloria,
you would have been so proud of Ann! She went to work with a needle and thread with the barest of whimpers!

Ann McLachlan said...

I think there was more whimpering with the dragonfly....haha

Barb said...

I think I have to agree! (That maybe why it hasn't been finished!?!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...